I saw it today! I saw it from the end of the aisle and was so excited! Like seeing an old friend when you see quilts hanging in a show that you followed in the creation on a blog. It was wonderful to see in person. So much to see up close. There was a lot of buzz from those standing looking at it. Great show. We were there today and going back tomorrow. Lots to see! Job well done. Rondi
5 comments:
Have fun in Paducah! There is LOTS to see.
Have fun!!!
I'll be on the lookout for it!
How exciting! Have a great trip!
I saw it today! I saw it from the end of the aisle and was so excited! Like seeing an old friend when you see quilts hanging in a show that you followed in the creation on a blog. It was wonderful to see in person. So much to see up close. There was a lot of buzz from those standing looking at it.
Great show. We were there today and going back tomorrow. Lots to see!
Job well done.
Rondi
Post a Comment