There aren't very pinks in the resource box
since I just finished piecing my
scrappy pink and cream tumblers flimsy
named
But not to worry!
There are still plenty of pink crumbs . . .
And pink strips . . .
And pink strings waiting to be re-discovered!
* * *
Linking up with the others at Rainbow Scrap Challenge 14 --
click here to see what the others are up to!
Quiltdivajulie
11 comments:
I'm impressed with your organization! I also JUST finished a scrappy pink projects my unorganized bin of pink scraps is a little smaller to start. I'm sure we'll both find enough pink scraps to use this month...
You are so organized! I fear I need to go searching for pinks as I don't remember seeing too many in the bin.
Great collection of scraps (and larger pieces) for you to turn into something beautiful.
Your storage is great. I need some smaller boxes
What a great assortment of pink fabrics.
What a great scrap organization system you have going. Glad you found some more pinks to work with.
You are so organized! All those little boxes and bins sure make locating pink easier. Good luck with the pink piecing.
Wow!! Look at your organization!! Can't wait to see what you come up with , with those crumbs!
I had no doubt that you had more scraps lurking... I suppose you've seen this challenge:
http://amisimms.wordpress.com/2014/02/01/the-2014-crumb-quilt-challenge/
That should take care of any remaining bits! ;)
So organised. All my scraps are in one large bin. It's fun delving through though xx
Oh my goodness you are organised. I feel so ashamed ;o)
Post a Comment