Thursday, December 8, 2011

Morning Moments to Savor


We woke Wednesday morning to falling snow . . .
(remembering that we live in the Memphis area)




The kind that sticks and makes magic.




(and makes you wish you did not have to go to work)



Just enough to coat every branch on every tree and create a wintery wonderland . . . 

* * *

This morning we have freezing fog (aka heavy frost)
with the promise of temperatures in the upper 40's.

It was beautiful while it lasted!

Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Clare said...

Gracious! It's still Spring like here. Except for no leaves on the trees, it could be March.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We haven't had anything but brief flurries here in northern IL. I'm not complaining.......just think it's nice to see the snow elsewhere in beautiful photos.

Angie said...

I'm near Rogersville, TN and I was so disappointed that we didn't get any. :( I know some friends close by that got to enjoy it tho. :)

Teresa said...

Pretty pictures, thanks for sharing.