Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Table Topper


So I pulled a few more fabrics for the
holiday table topper that is happening in my studio.



Here are the blocks on the design wall . . .



. . . and here are the blocks being assembled.



For now, this is the design wall view.
(at least this is for next year and not this month!)



Close up of just the word blocks.
(one for each week of Advent)



And, true to form, I'm just as excited about playing
with the trimmings and scraps as I am about the topper's front!

Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea for a table topper! Looks terrific!

Twisted Quilts said...

What a great look!

Barb said...

Just wonderful!!!

Melanie said...

Very pretty!

Kyra said...

Just gorgeous!!! I've always put words in my quilts so like yours. Love your b&w prints.

Thanks for sharing the photos in progress.