Thursday, December 1, 2011

Binding Underway!


I am SO in love with this quilt!



Chris quilted free motion (!!) Baptist Fans 
using an amazing variegated thread that includes raspberry and turquoise!



Here's a sneak peek at the binding.
(see why I was so excited about the thread color?!?)



I am so happy with the way this has all come together . . . 

Thanks, Lynne for hosting the Red Letter-Along
(and thanks again (!!) to Tonya for her free pieced letters & her legoes project)

Finished photos soon!!

Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The binding looks just perfect!

Clare said...

One word will suffice. Perfection!

Quilter Kathy said...

Binding is my favorite part...enjoy!

Barb said...

I love it toooo!!

Anonymous said...

The binding choice could not have been more perfect! The backing fabric makes a statement and , well, it is just perfect in every way and it is a 'wonky' style! Just wonderful!