Friday, December 2, 2011

Alter Ego - The Flimsy


Lower left-hand corner of the flimsy



Lower right-hand corner of the flimsy



Upper right-hand corner of the flimsy



Upper left-hand corner of the flimsy



Sorry, no overall shot ~ it has been too rainy and windy (and cold) for outdoor photos!

Alter Ego, with its four different borders, and its equally scrappy back,
is neatly folded and stored on the closet shelf until after the first of the year.
(and the binding has been made and is hanging on the binding tree)

It feels really good to reach this stage!

Quiltdivajulie

7 comments:

Clare said...

Blimey Julie. Have you got a production line going?

Unknown said...

Love all four corners, so I know that I will love the rest. Looking forward to seeing it after the first of the year!

Twisted Quilts said...

Can't wait to see the rest of this quilt. I love the 4 different borders. The colors are luscious and the black and white really make them pop. Oops, I almost typed poop!

Magpie Sue said...

I'm surprised you can wait until next year to have this quilted! Alpha Palooza is looking might cozy though so maybe it's not so hard to understand. ;- )

Quilter Kathy said...

I would call this "colour playground"! I love it! So fun!

Anonymous said...

The array of colors delight the eye!

Sharon said...

What a luscious pile of colors in that last photo! I love the four different borders, and I love the black & white with all the colors. Can't wait to see the whole shebang. Enjoy that feeling!