Monday, October 3, 2011

A Few More Letters . . .



After a long pause, I've added f, g, and h 
to finish out the second row . . . 



. . . then i, j, k, and l to form the third row!

* * *

The letters are only 3-1/2 inches (give or take a smidge),
which is a challenge for me.

I'm used to making larger capital letters!

Next up is the letter m . . .

* * *

Alpha Palooza
should finish out at 30" x 40"
and I've already picked a spot in my studio
to hang it once it is all done.

One day soon . . .


Quiltdivajulie

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Now this is the kind of alphabet I can appreciate! Love it!

Twisted Quilts said...

This is so so cute.

Quilter Kathy said...

I did not realize that these letters are so small, which makes them much more difficult. Way to go!

connie said...

I love the idea they are so small!!! I have to give letters a try soon.

Vicki W said...

I think that every time I see one of your quilts I say to myself that I want to make one like it. This one is no different. I love the alphabet blocks!

Tonya Ricucci said...

love love love!!!!!!!!

Jean said...

Nice lower case letters. It will be a gorgeous quilt.

Anonymous said...

It is so busy!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

quiltzyx said...

Should you ever tire of it, dare I say it would look very nice on my red chair. Just sayin'.

Kathy said...

It's fabulous! Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Kat