Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Two More for AAQI

Golden Afternoon, PQ No. 8417

Teresa and Cheryl of Quilting in the Grove quilt guild
made these two Priority Quilts and presented them to me
following my recent trunk show presentation.




I added the hot fix crystals, named the quilts, 
and registered them with AAQI.


Autumn Gold, PQ No. 8418

Both of these Priority Quilts are now on their way . . . 
You can read more about them
here and here.

(their official photos will appear once the registration process is complete)


Thanks again to Teresa and Cheryl 
and to all the ladies of Quilting in the Grove!

Quiltdivajulie


9 comments:

Michele said...

They're gorgeous!

Jean said...

Those are so pretty....Love the stitching!

Barb said...

That is fabulous....

Angie said...

They are lovely!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a beauty!

Deborah said...

Very awesome! WOW!! Love them.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! That quilt is lovely! I like it a lot!!! It's so nice to find other quilters from other countries! I:

Jan said...

Incredible. I just love it.

tpino said...

Oh Julie! You really made them sing!
Thanks!
Teresa