Monday, July 4, 2011

Design Wall Monday


I know I cut too many wedges, but this guarantees the scrappy look I'm after.


Stitching the first set of wedges together.


Here are the first five "what will become 12" blocks for Gotta Love It.


Here are the wedges for the final three blues blocks.


And here is what I hope will become the block centers
(with binding and backing peeking out from underneath).


I really did cut too many wedges -- enough to make four extra blocks!
(there's a comfort quilt in there somewhere...)

Happy Fourth of July!  Be safe!

Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Great work -- they look terrific! Have a happy 4th! :)

Lynette said...

oooo - fun centers! And I love blue, so you can never go wrong there. ;D Happy 4th!

*karendianne. said...

Ohhhhhh how cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magpie Sue said...

Those are going to be FUN!