I pulled 25 purples and one turquoise
plus backing and binding fabrics
for Lynne's Letter Along alphabet sampler.
And I deconstructed the pink dresden bedspread.
These are the dresdens, which will unstitch a bit at a time
from their backing/batting.
The eyelet-trimmed ruffle fabric will be mixed with these brights
and turned into a little girl quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest
(I'm thinking something ala chinese coins, but time will tell).
However, THIS is what took up almost the entire day...
my new iphone 4 is awesome
(especially now that it has been synched with my laptop,
voice mail set up, photos and music loaded, settings customized, yada yada yada).
[Oh, and if you happen to be in the market for a new phone this weekend,
DO check you local Sam's ... their price was MUCH less than everyone else!]
Quiltdivajulie
2 comments:
Oh!!! I *LOVE* the chair fabric! What is it?
Love those purples. And the turquoise matches in perfectly. I now realize that my stash has very few purples. Shopping teme???
Post a Comment