![]() |
| Jan Brett's books |
The 22nd comment yesterday was left by . . .
Thank you ALL for leaving your comments ~
I really wish I had a lot more copies to give away!!
Do keep blog surfing as there may be other giveaways
for Mary Lou and Mel's new book
(or you can order a copy from Mary Lou)
* * *
I've been spending most of my non-work hours
in the recliner rather than in my quilt studio this week.
The culprit is an ear infection.
Antibiotics and ear drops will make it go away,
but there's no energy for climbing the stairs or stitching.
So ~ I'll be back next week,
hopefully with a little more bounce in my step.
Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:
Congrats to the winner!
oh, no :( I hope your ear feels better PRONTO!
Did you know repeated ear infections can be the result of an imbalance (sic) created by the antibiotics gobbling up all your bacteria good & bad. Check out a friendly bacteria enhancement aka probiotcs. Jarrow formulas are very good. Stay off the sodas white sugar etc until your system is back in balance.
There is an "old country" remedy of putting a cooled cooked onion on the ear if you want to go completely au naturale :)
REALLY???!!! ME? YEEHAWWW!!!
(Sorry, didn't mean to yell. Hope that didn't hurt your ear too much! Hope it doesn't take over long to get some energy back. I know what a drag that can be.)
Congrats to the winner, and sorry I missed the drawing - looks like a great book.
Post a Comment