What a load off your mind. Congratulations!
I think that is a short period of time given today's economy. Congrats!
Three homes in our neighborhood have been on the market for three+ years. Congratulations, however I know this has to be a bittersweet reality.Hugs~
I am dreading putting my mothers house on the market. I would almost rather bulldoze it.
I am so glad that this point has been reached. There are so many moments, and avenues, and pathways and contact points...but one by one the dots get connected and there is gradual completion. May all of your hearts ease one more notch!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a load off your mind. Congratulations!
I think that is a short period of time given today's economy. Congrats!
Three homes in our neighborhood have been on the market for three+ years. Congratulations, however I know this has to be a bittersweet reality.
Hugs~
I am dreading putting my mothers house on the market. I would almost rather bulldoze it.
I am so glad that this point has been reached. There are so many moments, and avenues, and pathways and contact points...but one by one the dots get connected and there is gradual completion. May all of your hearts ease one more notch!
Post a Comment