Tuesday, July 19, 2011

76, 77 and a Surprise!

Green Lanterns

 After a MUCH too long dry spell,
these two Priority Quilts are in the mail 

Which Way Did She Go?

Both quilts have free motion quilting 
(thanks to Em for the motivation to GET BUSY)
and will count towards the 2011 tally for the

Here's hoping it won't be another year before I make my 78th PQ!

Now for the SURPRISE:

I was going to go to Knoxville to view
the new AAQI traveling exhibit,
but the fever and yuck kept me home.

What a surprise to find a news article
from the Knoxville newspaper with
a 6-photo gallery from the show . . .
with MY Priority Quilt in the gallery!


PHOTO BY AMY SMOTHERMAN BURGESS
"The Puzzle Known as Alzheimer's" by Julie Sefton of Bartlett, TN (right). The piece was part of Alzheimer's Illustrated: From Heartbreak to Hope exhibit, on display during the third annual American Quilter's Society Quilt Show and Contest at the Knoxville Convention Center on Saturday, July 16, 2011.

Click here to see the article.
and below to see the full
Knoxville News Photo Gallery

 
Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

No bushel can hide your light, you're shining brightly! Thanks be to God!

Barb said...

Your quilts are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the PQs, they are great! So creative, you are! I have such a hard time being creative on a small piece, you on the other hand, do it very well! I sure they will bring much $ for the cause!

Your HTH piece is Just amazing! Congrats!

Deborah said...

They are lucky to have you quilting for them! Congrats on the article. :o)
Deborah