Thursday, June 30, 2011

More Amazing Mail!

 

Wanda tucked these little beauties in with the dresdens.
Aren't they wonderful?!?!?


Karen, of Leehaven sent this hand-pieced 6" block ~
fabulous!!!


Sujata, of the Root Connection, sent this block.
Did you see her Driftwood quilt and read the quilt's story?
If not, it's worth a click over to her blog.

The white coat is going to happen soon ~
so many WONDERFUL pieces to incorporate!!

THANK YOU again!

Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Em said...

I am on "PINS AND NEEDLES" to see this final piece!!!!!!!!!!! So many blog friends all contributing to you and fun to think of all of our pieces near one another worn by you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this, project, Julie!! Em

Victoria said...

Lovely gifts indeed! I especially like Sujata's hand quilted piece!

Teresa said...

Very pretty and mind tickling - the things in this post and the prior. My curiosity is raging wondering how you will bring it all together.

Sujata Shah said...

I am glad it arrived! You are going to have so much fun with this.
Em said it really well.. You will be surrounded by your friends... Wonderful idea!