Friday, May 13, 2011

Mail Call for White Coat Project


Tonya sent me one of her LOVE blocks!

WOW with a big WOO HOO!!!

Thanks, Tonya!


My friend, Brenda E., who does not have a blog,
made this special initial block.
She and I worked together for many years
and I'm happy to share that she has recently added
quilting to her list of away-from-work activities.

Thanks, Brenda!



Victoria sent me this awesome star block.

I love it!

Thanks, Victoria!


Em sent me this marvelous pieced strip
for the belt on the back of my white coat.
(it is much larger in real life than this photo indicates,
please double click so you can see the details)


Look what else Em included in my package ~
Dr. Barbie, complete with custom-embellished uniform!

My nickname for many years has been Dr. Mom,
which is part of why I responded to Em's original post
about her gorgeous Desigual white coat.

Check out the doctor's shoes ...
not on my feet!!

Em even customized her bag
with quilty contents and a special message.

If you'd like to see photos of the
already-received embellishments for my coat,
please visit the project's web album here.

What fun!

Thanks, Em!!!


Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'd better get busy...

Millie said...

Oh jeez... I had a whole stack of stuff for you... now where did I put it?

Tonya Ricucci said...

this is gonna be a wild coat! woohoo!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

I can not wait to see how you put this all together! Love the barbie! Haha! That Em, she is quite clever!