Friday, April 22, 2011

Amazing . . .


Please join me on a journey ...


... through the amazing beauty of Wanda's flimsy ~


newly-quilted by Chris 
with a glorious fern leaf panto . . .


I purchased Wanda's incredible colorwash flimsy last year.


Each and every time I handle it, I am amazed all over again . . .


So many different batiks, such perfect placement and piecing . . .


And the colors . . . 

Oh, the colors!


Working my way around the perimeter, 
Wanda's work amazes me all over again.


Not much longer until this beauty will grace the wall of my studio
and inspire me every time I walk into the room . . .

Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see what you used for the binding, I had thought it would be perfect and it is!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm so glad it is in your hands and being finished. The binding looks great with it!

Nellie's Needles said...

Now, that's a whole symphony of hues and patterns. I look forward to seeing the whole piece on your wall.

Elsie Montgomery said...

I'm flat-out jealous!