Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work Continues


Can you guess the word these letters will spell?
(the final "E" began life as two "C"s).


A quilt for Lynne just has to include this word . . . 


This 4-way U takes care of the last orphaned orphans.

* * *

Still need to re-do the PC word from yesterday's post
and then I can start the layout dance!

Quiltdivajulie

7 comments:

Millie said...

i love the way you see new things in my letters. That A in cats was originally a D. Some of those U's started out as C's... Knew you'd love all those seminole on-point squares!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

These are all simply wonderful.

Barb said...

Look so fun...

Quiltdivajulie said...

Lynne is so right about seeing new possibilities ...

I knew they were c's but they also worked as u's / and the same with the d/a combo (which is a BIG hint for other letter makers ~ if "it" doesn't work HERE, it will surely work SOMEWHERE ELSE down the road, so do not put it in the trash!)

Tonya Ricucci said...

whee. love how you created the E out of two C's. very clever. looking great!

Clare said...

I love Lynne's Seminole blocks.

Chocolate is gorgeous.

*karendianne. said...

Ohh, I love how you created the E out of two C's as well. I didn't notice that at first. How neat!