Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My copy of Tonya's new book is HERE! 

 WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!


After a long busy day, it was AWESOME 
to curl up under And Sometimes Y 
with my very own copy of WPQ . . . 


Of course, Flying Monkeys also needed some time with WPQ . . . 
(photo taken this way to help show the quilt's actual size)


And how cool is this?!?!?!?

So much good stuff inside the covers of Tonya's book . . . 
Here's a big SHOUT OUT to everyone involved in its creation/production!


Quiltdivajulie


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful!! And it looks right at home on your quilts!!

Elsie Montgomery said...

All your excitement is contagious. A big congratulations for your part in this book!!

Michele Bilyeu said...

TOO TOO COOL for words! Love your action! Congratulations...first blogger I've been to that has her book in hand..other than Tonya, of course. How awesome are you! Fabulous awesome, that's what!!!

*karendianne. said...

Exciting. Congratulations!!!

Barb said...

Way cool......so exciting!!!

Clare said...

Woohoo! Awesome! Cool! Wonderful! Can't wait for my copy. "Your order is being processed."!

Millie said...

thanks for not spilling the beans about the contents, allowing us all to enjoy our own copy when it arrives!

hugs,
Lynne

Give my quilt a kiss for me, please.

Millie said...

the one that's hanging in your house.

Mary Lou Weidman said...

I am jealous....I don't get mine until the 22nd to the 26th from Amazon....arghhhh. LOVE the colors, Julie you are so good at that!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Wow! I'm still waiting for mine.

Magpie Sue said...

I finally broke down and added Tonya's book to my Amazon wish list. I was trying to avoid it because the book will have to be taken apart, yadda yadda yadda, but it just looks SO yummy!!!