Wednesday, December 29, 2010

At My Desk



I love my new digital photo frame!

It sits on my desk at work ~ on the ledge
just above the top left corner of my computer monitor
(I especially like this screen layout with a clock).


For convenience, I have folders on a memory card for
my favorite quilt photos (80 and counting), plus
 DH's wood art, nature, and scenic travel shots . . .

What a joyful venue for my photos!

Quiltdivajulie

6 comments:

Clare said...

Lovely to be able to sit and gaze at your quilts all day!

Sujata Shah said...

How cool!

*karendianne. said...

Extremely cool!~!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! HOW MUCH BETTER COULD IT GET??!! LOOKS GREAT!

Shelina said...

That is really wonderful. It's always time to quilt! Your spider web quilt in the last post looks great too.

Anonymous said...

Love that soooo much! Can I ask where you got it?