Work continues on Karen's Stars Over Leehaven flimsy . . .
Another row ready for assembly . . .
Two vertical rows on the design wall.
And then, one of those serendipitous moments ~
when the "right" idea clearly makes itself known . . .
Now I can add in the missing pieces
and finish stitching it together!
Listening to a quilt-in-progress is so important.
The flimsy will measure in at 56" x 72"
and will soon be on its way
to Mrs. Goodneedle for quilting
and then on to Nancy, Near Philadelphia for binding.
I'll take photos to share
before Stars Over Leehaven
leaves TN for NC.
Quiltdivajulie
6 comments:
It is looking fabulous!! I am anxious to see it complete!
I see my block - so cool. You have done a great job!
That's coming along beautifully!
Awesome, awesome!
It's coming together in an amazingly stellar fashion. ;) She's gonna love it!
...she's tearing up...
Post a Comment