Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Leehaven - Progress!


This is the current state of my design wall 
as layout work for Stars Over Leehaven continues.

Meanwhile, the e-mails have been flying!

This collaborative lap quilt will be quilted 
by none other than Mrs. Goodneedle!

Karen has requested wool batting
so the quilt will be toasty warm
when she takes it with her 
when she goes for treatments.

If you'd like to see the finished/assembled siggie blocks,
please click here.
(The blocks are straighter in real life 
than my slightly crooked photos show.)

Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is looking good!!

Clare said...

Loving this quilt. It's heavenly!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Oh, I'm loving it! And I'd be honored and delighted to bind it unless there's been another taker for that task.

*karendianne. said...

Pitter patter goes my heart. :)

Vicki W said...

I love how this is coming together!