LINKS TO MORE BLOG PAGES
- Home
- My Studio Squirrel Scurry
- Max - Who's Max?
- Pin Basting My Quilts
- My Studio Space
- My Fabric Stash - Buying and Using It
- My Macnas Quilts
- My Dumpster Diving Quilts
- My Et Cetera Quilts
- My Kitchen Table Quilts
- My RSC Quilts 2014-21
- My AHIQ Quilts
- My NOT a Mystery Quilts 2008-2021
- My Liberated Letter Quilts
- Rescues and Legacies
- Journals and Books - 2023-2024
- Published, Juried and Award Winning Quilts
- The Free Pieced Barn Project and BUILD A BARN
- Why Blog?
- Quilt Index
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Update and Upgrades
Recently, I upgraded my blog editor to allow the new "page" functionality. Over in the sidebar, you'll see a link to the first new page for my 'word' quilts. Not sure yet if there will be others ~ still thinking about it.
Over on my other blog, Contemplate Then Wait, you'll find a much more noticeable upgrade. Not only did I update the blog editor, I also selected a new template ~ hope you like the new look! There's also a new page, still very much under construction, for my participation in and support of the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative.
If you haven't visited in a while, I hope you'll pop over and take a look. New posts for my quilting journey during calendar year 2007 will begin appearing there in the next day or so.
Comments and feedback are welcome.
Quiltdivajulie
------------------------
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." (Lao Tzu)
[photo: detail of Lily painting by Georgia O'Keefe]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like it when those times come where I'm in the mood to update. Fun! I'll go do some peekin' around.
I will have to go and see about updating mine...love yours!!
Your husband's work is amazing!
Post a Comment