Here is a sneak peak of the binding about to begin on At Home ~ Chris used a new panto on this one and I LOVE IT!
Part of the flowers from my Mother's Day bouquet are now on my desk at work . . .
The block count is up to 36 ~ 20 yet to go.
You can see the collection of finished blocks here.
And these are some of the glorious Mendoza fabrics laid out on my cutting table with the book that holds my current plan for what I hope will be a vivid and dynamic quilt. These fabrics did not disappoint in the translation from online swatches to in person!
As Mel Brooks put it ~ “Look, I really don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive, you got to flap your arms and legs, you got to jump around a lot, you got to make a lot of noise, because life is the very opposite of death. And therefore, as I see it, if you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be noisy, or at least your thoughts should be noisy and colorful and lively.”
Quiltdivajulie
4 comments:
After seeing your first post on these fabrics, I ended up ordering some. They arrived last week and I am really enjoying just looking at them.
Loveeeeeeeeeeee your fabrics and that one block looks awesome....
Colorful and lively, I love it! Your post today is tonic to brighten a misty, gray day!
Only 20 to go, you'll be there shortly. That's how I like to work on that type of block a few a week and pretty soon they are done without it feeling like a chore.
Your bright colors look great on this gray day we are having.
Post a Comment