
"The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself." (Alan Alda)
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." (Albert Einstein)
"The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there." (Monica Baldwin)
"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he [she] grows up." (Pablo Picasso)
Quiltdivajulie
3 comments:
What interesting quotes. I especially like the Alan Alda one.
These are great! They're for all of us and you? Oh you're so giving. I was thinking Monica Baldwin really connected with me as I've had occasion to relate. MS, you know, it can really connect a person to the real treat about to unfold in the day. And Albert. Well, that's one of his I've not read.
Well, they're all great. I'm so glad I was here!
Every last one a truth. I hadn't heard (or seen) the one from Alan Alda before; I really like it.
Post a Comment