
This quilt has now been gifted to its new owner. (made with Moda's Posh fabric collection and my own liberated version of a Yellow Brick Road On Point layout)
Before shipping it off, I took it to the park for an early morning photo shoot. You can view the full album here ~ enjoy!
Quiltdivajulie
------------------------
"A gift is never about need. It's about thanking people." (Lash Fary)
Before shipping it off, I took it to the park for an early morning photo shoot. You can view the full album here ~ enjoy!
Quiltdivajulie
------------------------
"A gift is never about need. It's about thanking people." (Lash Fary)
3 comments:
Beautiful!!! Enjoyed the pictures
Wow, the quilt is gorgeous. I love the 'kaffe fassett' style photos. did you make up the pattern or is it available by magazine or pattern??? You are an amazing quilter. I love your blog.
Perfect time of year to photograph that quilt -- the brown in the leaves looks so good with the quilt!
Just mailed you some dog selvages (and a few others).
Post a Comment