
For many of you, the iPod Nano may be nothing new, but the one in the photo above is new and it is mine. I've tried and tried to get the music on my MacBook to sync with my Blackjack phone's MP3 player ~ but ye olde PC v Mac issues were just too much.
Now, whenever I plug my Nano into my laptop, the music syncs automatically, meaning no more musical techno-headaches. Another big plus is that I can listen to my audio books whenever and wherever I choose.

Why did I choose the purple Nano? Well ~ here's a photo of Brenrich Cove ~ one of my all-time favorite quilts (the one over the table where I use my MacBook) . . . and pansies and lilacs in the spring or lavender-toned crape myrtles in the summer always make me smile.
These are my newest chocolate-related discovery ~ these beautiful little gems are yummmmmmmy! Although, over the last few weeks, I've concluded that I most definitely feel better when I eat less sugar (which means I no longer eat the entire contents of the box all in one sitting ... they are enjoyed over the span of a few days).
And then, there are my very favorite lavender lotion, soaps, and spa scrub (heavenly!) from Hummingbird Farms. I adore the scent of lavender and appreciate how quickly it lifts my spirits and makes me feel better. In fact, Debbie has info on her blog regarding a Texas lavender giveaway if you're interested. If you've never used their spa scrub, it is better than any I've experienced during any manicure or pedicure, ever!
---------------
As the characters on Sesame Street might say ~ today's post has been brought to you by the color lavender!
Quiltdivajulie
6 comments:
I love all your purple. It is one of my favorites too.
While I own some purple, I don't share your love for the color. I was surrounded with purple for 25 years on the job (school colors were purple and white), so now I prefer blue.
I'm a Mac person, too. I owned one of the first little guys, and I've been hooked since. :o)
I have a purple nano too. Can you turn it off? Mine goes until the battery dies & then when I want to listen to it, I am out of luck.
I was raised in Oregon and love lilacs. I live in Alabama and can't grow lilacs here. I miss lilacs!!! I love purple (and orange).
Hi there! Thanks so much for mentioning Hummingbird Farms in your love of all things purple! I'm glad you were also able to discover Darlene's Lavender Market. Great to hear from you and thanks for being such a loyal customer! We really appreciate you.
Purple Love, *karendianne.
Post a Comment