This project has literally catapulted itself to the top of my list.
I'll be in the studio most of the weekend (DH is at his woodturning symposium in Albuquerque) ~ aside from watering the plants so they survive these well-over-100-degree heat indexes and feeding Miss Angel, that is.
Check back late Sunday for progress photos!
Quiltdivajulie
9 comments:
Well, you have quite the perfect weekend ahead of you!
QUITE eager to see what develops here!
What a lucky duck! Have fun but remember to come up for air.
Ooo, excited to see what comes out of that! Just finished my project today that shot to the top of my list :o)
WOW! I like what I am seeing so far! Can't wait to seeing what you are up to now! LOVE, LOVE, the colors already!
Yum to the fabrics. I can see why you are focused on doing something with them. I can hardly wait to see what that something will be!
You've captured my imagination. I'll be seein' ya!!! ...for sure.
I love the fabrics you have used. Can't wait to see what you are making.
What a metaphor this photo is -- the strips look like a road, leading to all sorts of possibilities...
Have you thought of making your response page open as a pop-up window so that readers can look at your post while they comment? Sometimes I want to do that but I can't when I have started a comment that opens where the post used to be.
Post a Comment