When I got to work this morning, I found a package waiting for me. It was obviously a book ~ but from a source I didn't recognize.
With all the commotion of unpacking boxes, repacking other boxes, and getting my desk back into semi-functional condition, the package was set aside.
When I finally opened it ~ I was elated to find my copy of the 2010 AQS engagement calendar inside.
As you can see from the photos above, And Sometimes Y (my free-pieced quilt created during Tonya's First Ever Online Class and juried into the 2008 Nashville AQS Expo) has been featured for the week of November 15, 2010!!!
Woo Hoo!
With all the commotion of unpacking boxes, repacking other boxes, and getting my desk back into semi-functional condition, the package was set aside.
When I finally opened it ~ I was elated to find my copy of the 2010 AQS engagement calendar inside.
As you can see from the photos above, And Sometimes Y (my free-pieced quilt created during Tonya's First Ever Online Class and juried into the 2008 Nashville AQS Expo) has been featured for the week of November 15, 2010!!!
Woo Hoo!
Quiltdivajulie
18 comments:
VERY COOL!
congratulations. It's always fun seeing one's work in print.
Alright! WTG Julie.
Fantastic news!
Your quilt is beautiful.
What a great quilt! It must feel great to be published. Congratulations!
congrats! what a wonderful piece to share for a week :-)
Congratulations! That is fabulous!
Woo-hoo is right! Great big super-duper congratulations to you! So, when will you be autographing copies? I'm very excited for you, well deserved kudos coming your way.
Wooo hoo! Congratulations.
wow! that is the best surprise package to open that I can think of
Congratulations and how cool is that!
I am just plain so happy for you! I can't even imagine how exciting this must be for you! You work so very hard for what you get, and you deserve every single bit of it! Woohooooo is right!
I use these as my "quilt diary" and am so excited that you are in the one for next year. Wonderful!
That's wonderful! Congratulations!
Super quilt! I know lots of people keep their quilt engagement books for years as references of the quilts/pictures.
Congratulations!
What a rewarding, satisfying and thrilling experience all wrapped up into one. I know you're soaking up the moment. It's got to be invigorating. I'm generous in my joy for you, Julie. Truly.
congrats! that is so exciting
Fantastic! Very cool - hope I can track down a copy of the calendar next year!
Post a Comment