Friday, February 6, 2009

At Work This Week ~







Thanks to my germy co-workers, I'm stopping to pick up my antibiotics on the way home this afternoon. [and no, we don't share drinking glasses ~ just copiers and scanners, front desk phone duty, bathroom keys and printers, etc., etc. . . .]

Sigh...

Quiltdivajulie

9 comments:

Millie said...

you forgot mice and keyboards.

As resident geek, I get to touch them all. Lucky me. I had the creepy crawly crud last week.

get well soon!

Susan said...

That cartoon couldn't be more true! It's going around here too. My daughter-in-law and granddaughters had it last week and I woke up with a sore throat this morning.

Feel better soon!

Gari in AL said...

I hope you take the weekend for resting and then get better.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Dang, woman! That's not good! Sending virtual chicken soup, delightfully quilted kleenex box cover, oj by the buckets, a cool hand on a warm forehead, a warm hand on a chilled forehead, a soft quiltie to keep you warm, sweet dreams, virtual yogurt for those anti-biotic after effects, and lots and lots of hugs!!...soft, not tight!.....Just breathe.....

Elsie Montgomery said...

Normally I LOL at this cartoon strip, but these latest ones just about grossed me out! As the posters say, "Wash your hands" -- and have lots of lotion nearby because my skin is almost gone!

Hope you stay well!

Cher said...

great cartoon-and oh so true! hope you are back to feeling well soon

Wholly Jeanne said...

oh, julie, sorry you're feeling puny. hope you're enjoying the nourishing, health benefits of rest, frequent naps, and chicken noodle soup. feel better soon.

Clare said...

Oh poor you. Offices are the worst place. It's not only the mice, keyboards, pens, pencils and cups, but also the air-con.

Keep warm and snuggle up under a quilt.

Any sign of the ties yet?

jovaliquilts said...

Oh, no ... feel better! Maybe a can of Lysol at the office would be a good idea?