Quiltdivajulie
LINKS TO MORE BLOG PAGES
- Home
- My Studio Squirrel Scurry
- Max - Who's Max?
- Pin Basting My Quilts
- My Studio Space
- My Fabric Stash - Buying and Using It
- My Macnas Quilts
- My Dumpster Diving Quilts
- My Et Cetera Quilts
- My Kitchen Table Quilts
- My RSC Quilts 2014-21
- My AHIQ Quilts
- My NOT a Mystery Quilts 2008-2021
- My Liberated Letter Quilts
- Rescues and Legacies
- Journals and Books - 2023-2024
- Published, Juried and Award Winning Quilts
- The Free Pieced Barn Project and BUILD A BARN
- Why Blog?
- Quilt Index
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Afternoon Tea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Now isn't this a lovely piece. Difficult to get the combo of blues & yellows together (I think) but you did a grand job. Unbeatable my friend, truly!
I agree, Blue and Yellow quilts are timeless....no matter the pattern!
I have to admit that YBR isn't one of my favorites, but your fabric choices transcend the pattern. They are luscious!
Yes yellow and blue are always a favorite. So cheerful.
Beautiful. I love blues oranges and yellows together.
I love it. It reminds me of Starry Night.
Post a Comment