If you look closely, you'll find Angel tucked away on the counter in my studio... the green bag contains the four quilt tops/backs that are going to Chris this weekend. The black and whites are pulled for a "someday" quilt and the folded batik yardage is waiting patiently in the background. Miss Kitty just made herself right at home, didn't she!

This is the fabric group I've chosen for our new bed quilt (oversize king). I'm leaning heavily towards the Fickle Pickle pattern but may change my mind once the fabrics (Moda's Symphony) are strewn about on the bed...
Late yesterday, after one of "those" days at work, inspiration finally struck and I now know what I am going to do for Tonya's Summer Class (at long last!)
Chris sent me a sneak peek at my Vortex quilt on her long arm yesterday ~ WOW!!!
And here's a peek at the photo I had taken last night.
Looking forward to the weekend ~
------------------------
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart."
(Helen Keller)
6 comments:
Can't wait to see the wonderful Modas in action. No matter what you do with them, the outcome will most certainly be awesome! Spectacular fabs!
Oops! Posted my comment too soon, meant to tell you that your photo turned out GREAT!!!!!
First of all, I am happy to see Angel being so cute. Second, I LOVE THAT FABRIC LINE, oh my! Dibs on the scraps? hee.
Vortex is unreal. Julie, really that's incredible I can't wait to see it and OMG don't you look fantastic. What a beautiful photo of you. I'm SUPER happy to see this!
Filled with Happy Love, *karendianne.
Living Life at LeeHaven
Talk about elegant fabrics - those are wonderful! Nice picture.
You and your quilt are both picture perfect! Those fabrics are spectacular and however you wave that magic wand of yours over them the bed quilt will turn out to be incredible, no doubts whatsoever!
The Vortex is looking lovely! Wow!! And I had never seen the fickle pickle design, but will keep it in mind. I see you ended up choosing something else -- I find it really hard to settle on one possibility out of so many.
Post a Comment