Here are a couple more hints about this week's project (please see post from earlier this week about photographing quilts).
Will have photos early next week of the finished project...
-----------
And on another note, there was an article posted at CNN.com about childrens' birthday parties. Granted, our sons are 27 and 30, but I remember having their parties in our back yard with a homemade cake and lots of silly games (duck, duck goose; balloon toss; tag; hide and seek; etc.). There's no way I would have spent as much or more than a year's college tuition on a young child's party. Check it out and see how you feel: party article
-----------
It's raining again here today ~ the Mississippi River is already over 6 feet above flood stage and still rising, but the weatherman says it should be sunny over the weekend ~ YEAH!!
"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination." (John Schaar)
1 comment:
I'm eager to read your photography hints wen it comes to capturing our beloved quilts. I read Lisa Boyer's (http://lisaboyer.blogspot.com/) tips on photographing smaller items and it was fascinating, providing some great tips and insights. Have a great week!
Post a Comment