Sunday, June 8, 2025

Lots of Things


Here are the promised glimpses of our "blueberries and daisies" decor for June.

First off is our mantel.


The finished dining room wall quilt - Meadow Flowers.


Three of the placemats in action on the dining room table where we eat lunch and dinner every day as well as our weekly family dinners.


Week 23's prompt for the Full Deck Challenge 3 is "repeat."

The front of my shipping tag features rows of repeating numbers on a vintage 
computer card, repeating zig zags on the washi tape strips, and words from The Little Engine that Could.


The back of my tag features the infamous repeating phrase from Dr. Seuss's book.


I have finished piecing the scrappy backing for Tuxie Tude (shown here hanging over the stairway balcony before I sewed the final top-to bottom seam).


And now the quilt sandwich is pin basted and hanging out with Max - I'm hoping to start quilting very soon.  


Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"Creativity is contagious.  Pass it on."
Albert Einstein

4 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Oh, love the backing! I have some of the shark teeth and the onion print but the onion is a sateen which I haven’t used as a backing before.

Nann said...

I've been going through Kaffe Fassett books so I've been seeing lots of shark's teeth (and Aboriginal dots). Hmmm..... I admire your ability to change out the decor with the season.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your June decor is so refreshing, sunny days with cool breezes. That is one of the prettiest panels that I have seen.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love, love the flower wall hanging- so full of bursting beauties. Your decor is always inspiring.