Little Man's Awesome Colors quilt is finished - 42" x 54"
(quilted with my nested spiral fans using Glide thread in Turf)
His parents think it is beautiful and so do I.
LM will see it in person in a week or so when he returns from visiting his other grandparents. I'll take some of photos of him with the quilt and then have him go with me to ship it off to Nancy Near Philadelphia on its journey to a Ukrainian refugee child.
And speaking of LM - look what he has learned to do!
He attended a three-day surf camp and went from never having been on a board to this!
(do enlarge the photo and enjoy the intensity on his face)
Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------
"I think I'm quite ready for another adventure"
Bilbo Baggins
(J.R.R. Tolkien)


9 comments:
LM is impressive!!! its hard to get to that position!!
Love his quilt - he will be ecstatic with it!!
What a wonderful quilt!!! He should be very proud. Now to teach him to sew those pieces together and then to fmq.
And to see him on that surf board - WOW!!! Be sure to tell him how impressed your friends are of his accomplishment.
I love Awesome Color and am so glad you and LM designed it and that he will go with you to send it to Nancy! Full circle.
How amazing that LM took to surfing so adeptly and the look of concentration on his face is priceless.
Hugs!
It is such a pretty quilt and I know a refugee child will love it. What a treat to learn surfing at a young age.
How super talented LM is in every dimension!!
Love the photo AND the quilt!
Such a cheerful, happy looking quilt, this will be surely treasured by a child in the Ukraine. The photo of LM - gorgeous and yes, definitely an intense look of concentration on his face - he looks to be quite at home on the board!
Such a happy looking quilt, some little person somewhere in the Ukraine will certainly treasure this gift.
Post a Comment