It rained most of the day Saturday and the temps dropped at least 20 degrees, so there was no time on the back porch.
On Sunday I spiked a fever of 101.9 (negative COVID test) and felt perfectly awful, so no reading or handwork happened.
Today (Monday) the sun is shining, the leaves are falling fast and that will accelerate as the week progresses. AND my fever is gone so hopefully I can do some machine stitching today.
Quiltdivajulie
-----------------------------------------------"There is nothing worse that a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.
Ansel Adams

6 comments:
Thank goodness it's not Covid (though testing again is not a bad idea). Hope your energy returns soon!
With Covid over a week ago, I had a 101.7 fever for 4 days. The whole experience has made me like a dishrag which I am trying to fight with little success- brain fog and fatigue- my two least favorite things. Our temps dropped, but we are getting Lake Erie effect cold rain. I am really trying to get something accomplished. Hope you are all better.
Oh glad it wasn't covid--my DH is under the weather--no fever, no covid, just a chest cough...I guess it's the season for these things to go around!!
Hope you can get some sewing in. Feel better--hugs, Julierose
This has been a cold October for us and we are looking forward to the same warmup you are going to get for the weekend. I'm glad that was a short lived fever. Have fun getting back at it today.
Sorry to hear you don't feel well; hope it passes quickly!
Our weather forecast is much like yours in the coming days. Cozy quilts will be needed during those nights.
Hope you're on the mend as fever that high is no fun.
Hugs!
Post a Comment