Monday, June 28, 2021

Catching My Breath






It was a busy nine-sleep visit at Camp Sefton
while Mommy and Daddy enjoyed
their 15th anniversary getaway.

How incredibly blessed we are
to have this young man in our lives.


* * *


A winner has been drawn for the 1.5" leftovers -
I'm waiting to hear back from the winner before
announcing the name here.

And to all of you who left comments,
THANK YOU.

(please forgive me for not responding
to each of you individually)

I'll be back on Wednesday with a longer post.


Quiltdivajulie

9 comments:

Julierose said...

What a cute little guy..looks like he's keeping nice and cool there;)))
hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, you must be plenty tired. When my little guy was here a few weeks ago, I slept when he slept. The amount of energy and verve they have is refreshing and tiring. Glad you got the opportunity.

Barb N said...

So glad you get an extended sleepover! That little spraying pool looks wonderful. I wonder if I could find one large enough for myself???

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

He is so cute!! and so big!! when did that happen! I bet you had an awesome week!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow! A nine-sleep visit?! I think my MIL maxed out at six-sleep visits with my boys. It's probably easier without the bickering! :o))

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm not sure I could survive 9-sleepovers. It's a good thing your husband is retired too so he can help/play.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh what fun! I know how much fun they are and how much sewing we "don't" get done when they are with us. What a cutie this one is!

Kaja said...

Oh my goodness! I know how it goes, of course, but he is HUGE!!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

That handsome, happy boy!! 😊 My, how he’s grown!