Partly Sunny has been clipped and ready
to assemble for a month.
Feliz Navidad has been that way even longer.
Luminous is also waiting patiently.
* * *
It is time to sit and sew these together.
I really need to stop procrastinating
(by working on projects that are more fun)
and get these projects sewn together
along with the double four-patch
(top and back)
shared in the previous post.
One thing at a time.
Quiltdivajulie



9 comments:
Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to sew rows or big units so I can relate.
And here I thought the title of this post referred to a new quilt project altogether! ;-)
Actually, I think you've just given me the title for my next text quilt...
Doing one thing at a time isn't as easy as it sounds. I have to rein mysef in a lot as I have so many projects going because so much interests and excites me. All of your look terrific waiting for a break.
What are you waiting for?! Get busy!! :o))
As always, your organizational skills have great reward. These will be patiently waiting until you are able to turn your attention to them. Take good care of YOU!
Can't wait to see them finished and yes, I agree with Mrs. Goodneedle, your organizational skills are awesome.
Lots of beautiful blocks. I hope you sew them into quilts soon.
I know this is not normal for YOU but for many of us the projects simmer for a while (even a few years in some cases) before they are completed. And it is bound to happen with all those squirrels you are letting loose in the blogland, Julie :-p If I get distracted, while I am pursuing a squirrel, you bet that there will be several projects in the works (to put it mildly). You are in good company, trust me :-)
I am sure that once you are feeling good all things will fall into place - blocks, backings and blogposts :-)
I get the impression that you are feeling overwhelmed by your projects. I feel that way periodically, too, though I have recently tried to finish up (or get rid of) old projects and finish quilts I started right away rather than letting them linger. It is sort of working. Now I keep a big list and update it religiously. This helps a lot with feeling overwhelmed.
Post a Comment