Sunday, August 6, 2017

Check It Out!!!!!!!!




Be on the lookout for the September issue
of American Quilter magazine.

WHY??

The Secret Society of Barn Builders'
amazingly wonderful gallery barn quilts
are featured in this issue!

When you get your copy,
be sure to read pages 80-83.


And to celebrate,
please take a fun photo of the page 
with your favorite SSOBB barn
and post it on Instagram 
using the hashtag
#freepiecedbarnproject

Let's make some noise for 
the charter members 
of the SSOBB!!

(selfies and on-location shots are encouraged)



Quiltdivajulie




8 comments:

Teresa said...

I have the magazine - Congratulations. I have looked through the pictures and when I have time to sit with a cup of coffee, I will enjoy reading the article.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I was enjoying looking through the latest AQS issue (as usual), when I came across the SSOBB article. My first thought was cool! I know her! They are all wonderful works of art and you can just tell how much fun it was to collaborate with each other. I love them all.

LA Paylor said...

woohoo!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hooray for the SSOBB Charter Members!!! Always fun to see those fabulous works of art that you inspired, Julie.

Gina said...

Wild applause and cheering from Wales xxxx

audrey said...

Will definitely keep an eye out for this magazine! Yay!!

Mystic Quilter said...

I'll be watching out for this in the stores here in New Zealand!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Congrats!!! I'l look for it!