Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Moments in Time (Nos. 131-137)




Thankfully I had these seven circles
stitched and photographed early last week.

Why?

I am just home after 4 long days/nights in the hospital
necessitated by a nasty case of infectious colitis.

 Recovery will take at least another week or two.




To see the rest of February's circles,
please CLICK HERE for my mid-month post.

Linking this post with Audrey's March Quilty 365 Linkup

Who knew that a simple circle could be interpreted so many ways!


* * *

I really need to spend the rest of this week resting,
so my goal is to post again here on Monday the 7th.

See you then . . .


Quiltdivajulie

21 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Your circles are beautiful and really effective against the deep blues. Take the time you need for healing, your body will let you know when it's ready to resume your daily routine.

Cherie in St Louis said...

Julie, I'm so sorry to hear that you were so bad you had to stay at the hospital :( I'm sure you'll take good care of yourself but know I'm sending prayers and healing thoughts your way....and heres a big hug...(())

Sheila said...

I love your beautiful, colorful circles. I'm sorry to hear that you have been so sick and hope you are well soon, dear.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wishing you a speedy and painless recovery.

Teresa said...

So sorry to hear you have been in the hospital, I wish you a complete recovery.

Elaine M said...

Lovely circles, esp. the orange/yellow strip, great contrast with background. Rest and hope you feel better soon, Had something similar, drinking Kefir seemed to calm my system, 6oz per day. Speedy recovery!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

A hospital stay like that is no fun at all. Best wishes for good health!

barbara woods said...

love your circles , hope you get better fast

Marei said...

Julie, so sorry to hear you've been in the hospital, but I'm glad that you're out and back home. Hopefully your recovery is speedy and complete.

audrey said...

Oh, so sorry about your illness. Hope you get better soon.:) And thanks for linking up too!

Mari said...

Oh, Julie, I am so sorry you're having such a hard time. I hope making the husband take care of you and petting some fabric will help. Feel better soon!

Alice said...

I hope you feel better soon. Love the circles.

Lesley Gilbert said...

More beautiful circles - I love the one top right - get well soon :)

Paulette said...

Sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you feel better fast. Your circles are so vibrant. I really like all the beautiful stripes.

Jennifer said...

glad you're home and on the upswing! take it easy- watch lots of Netflix, and take some naps, too!

Debbie said...

Beautiful fabrics this month. Yikes, stay down and get better. The quilt world needs you healthy.

smazoochie said...

Oh, honey! Take care of yourself & get well!

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh dear Julie - do hope you are improving by now. I have been unwell and just catching up on posts so look forward to your posting soon.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I had to go back to catch up on what's going on wth you; oh dear, Julie, this is awful! I am glad that I know, now, that you're on the mend. I am so sorry for your health scare. Hugs to you, my friend, and prayers for speedy healing and

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

a complete restoration to good health! (Why did my comment get cut in half?)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

a complete restoration to good health! (Why did my comment get cut in half?)