Friday, December 11, 2015

Four by Four - The Quilt




Four by Four was started earlier this year.

Now it is finished.

I absolutely love Chris's
fabulous free motion quilting!

(photos will supersize to show more detail)




Here is the front . . .




And here is the back.

50" wide x 66" long

For now I've set it aside
so that I can pull it out after
the Christmas decorations are packed away.



Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful colors!!! And what a great quilt!

Mystic Quilter said...

Aqua/turquoise are favourite colours of mine and your quilt with these colours combined with brown (which I don't usually go for) is just lovely.

Janie said...

I like your photos. Four patch is so classic, beautiful.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The quilt is beautiful and the quilting gorgeous! Your outside photo setting really showcases the stunning, graphic appeal of this one; it's a classic treasure.