![]() |
| Photo taken indoors just after binding completed |
Buttercream
is finished.
You can read about its creation HERE.
Approximately 50" wide x 63" long
![]() |
| Back of quilt - outdoor photo |
Quilted by Alycia Carmin
(You can read about her volunteer work with Quilts of Valor HERE)
We had a few minutes of afternoon sunshine
so I hurried outside to take a few photos.
(The wind prevented any full / flat photos)
I love the billowy full blown free motion feathers.
Perfect for my favorite reading chair . . .
Quiltdivajulie





7 comments:
thank you so much for my package of patterns! they look intriguing, and I can't wait to try one. )or two!) the girls were excited that the African one had applique....
I love this quilt- something about all those low volume fabrics is just right. I have a couple baggies of LV myself, and plan on doing another quilt sometime. soon.
Looks cozy! That darn wind gets in the way all the time. Luckily you have a quilt to keep you warm!
Wonderful quilt and an appropriate name :-)
I liked this at the start, like it now. Those lovely restful colours are perfect for wrapping up with a good book.
Love. This. Quilt.
Damn. Damn. Damn.
(Sound effect of Lynne banging her head on the desk)
Go ahead and laugh. You've earned it.
Lovely fabrics in this quilt, looks perfect for snuggling under with a good book!
What a great quilt - love the restfulness of it! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
Post a Comment