Thursday, July 16, 2015

Good Fences - No. 15

Photo by Kathy French

Two of my quilting friends met up a week or so ago in Belfast, Maine.

They shared some of their fence photos with me
and graciously allowed me to share their photos here.

(no, there was no snow on the ground last week -
this is an older photo of the subject fence)


Photo by Kathy French

I don't think I've ever seen a wire fence like this one . . . 
so much  more interesting than the typical cross-hatching.


Photo by Kathy French


Kathy mentioned the rickety, weathered nature of this fence . . .



Photo by Kathy French


It really is wonderful.




Photo by Lynne Tyler

Lynne shared these three New England house/fence photos.

Love the pineapples . . .


Photo by Lynne Tyler


This design is so much more interesting 
than simple straight vertical rods.



Photo by Lynne Tyler


Lynne blogs at The Patchery Menagerie.


THANKS Kathy and Lynne!


* * *

Linking up with Good Fences at The Run-A-Round Ranch.

CLICK HERE to see more.



Quiltdivajulie

7 comments:

Gina said...

Great pics. Do you want some Welsh fences for your collection

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, great fence collection. I like the wrought iron fence, very pretty. Have a happy day!

TexWisGirl said...

i do like these shares! very neat fence designs! thanks for 'borrowing' them to share!

LV said...

Great choices. One for everyone's taste.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love both the iron fence and the new iron......how's that for pulling it all together?

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

A wonderful variety of fences in this post.

Ida said...

These are wonderful. I do like the wire one with that unique design, I've never seen one like that before. Also the wrought Iron fence was super cool looking. I'm so glad your friends let you share them.