Friday, January 23, 2015

Quiet Time - An Update



Remember this post ?




Since then, that tangle of strings has been sorted.

I ended up using over half of the jumble
to cut enough pieces for my smaller version
of a Sunday Morning Quilt.




These pieced pairs will be used for upright segments.

(I'll position the rosy batik consistently to the left.)




Next steps will be to trim these pairs to a consistent 3" width
and start stitching the scrappy neutrals into pairs . . .

(I found the paint sample card
 in a stack of things waiting to be put away.

Looking at the photos, I remember why I brought it home!)



Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Millie said...

I wondered where you were going with that. You always do a lovely job with the low-contrast stuff. This will be another beauty, I am sure.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Serenity, in strip form!

Susan said...

It's going to be very pretty!

Mystic Quilter said...

Lovely, I'm looking forward to the finished flimsy!