Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Manchester to Memphis - The Quilt



MHT2MEM 
(aka From Manchester to Memphis
is finished!




In case you don't remember the story of this quilt,
click HERE and HERE.




Flimsy by Lynne Tyler.

Quilted by Chris Ballard.

(Gothic Vine panto)




Late afternoon October sunshine . . .




Simply gorgeous!




Deep sigh of gratitude . . .




The finished quilt measures approximately 66" x 83".




* * *




MHT2MEM has a forever home on the back of our couch!



Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:

Sheila said...

This quilt is AWESOME! Love, love, LOVE the binding.

Mystic Quilter said...

How good to see you have the finished quilt - I loved watching progress by Lynne on this. What a treat!!

Millie said...

I love, love, love, love, love this quilt. I knew that black and white piano key border would be perfect for it. Everything about the quilt is perfect. It is living in the perfect place with the perfect person. It came out beautifully! I'll never forget the look on your face when you realized I was giving it to you.
Priceless!

hugs,
Lynne

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That quilt is SO pretty! Good job, both of you!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The quilt is simply beautiful! The manifestation of your collaborative efforts make this not only a quilt to warm the body but the heart too!