Thursday, October 2, 2014

Just-Spring - The Quilt



My lozenges quilt is finished!

WOOT!  WOOT!

HERE is how Just-Spring got its name . . . 




Finished quilt measures 56" x 72"

(shown here turned sideways)

Click HERE for the flimsy reveal post.




(Whirly Gig panto)




Here's a look at the quilted back . . .

Gotta love those rain boots!




This photo shows the front with just a peek at the back.




This is SUCH a happy quilt!




Just-Spring is another of my HSTeria quilt
created during Vicki Welsh's quilt along earlier this year

and 

(except I chain pieced most of mine)




Quiltdivajulie

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

this quilt just makes me smile ! love the colors, and wow the rain boot fabric is just so fun! I need some of that for the back of one of my little quilts.
great finish and beautiful quilt
Kathie

Cathy said...

Oh, I love how you named the quilt. I haven't read any e.e. cummings in a while.

And, of course those boots are fun and just perfect for the backing of a gorgeous Just Spring quilt.



Angie said...

Such a smile-inducing quilt! Great colors, great fabrics (front & back). The perfect antidote for the winter blahs!

Barb said...

What a fun quilt....I bet you are just thrilled to have it finished!

Paulette said...

So pretty! Love those bright lozenges!