Monday, July 7, 2014

Work in Progress



I'm working on a set of six scrappy placemats for our dining room.

I need to cut the batting so I get get quilting!


* * *




I've also been working on the Just-Spring lozenges . . .




. . . and testing layout options on the design wall.




While those layout ideas percolate,
I used the leftover lozenges to piece the quilt's back.

I love the results!!

Now I need to get busy and finish the quilt's top . . .


* * *


Then there is the matter of the YELLOW scrap projects from June.
(that I never even touched)

As well as the RED scrap projects for July.
(I need to pull out my red strings, etc.)

ALL in good time!!




Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

Gina said...

Love the colours for your placemats. That welly fabric is adorable and I love the fabric you've used for your lozenges xx

Barb said...

I am laughing...you have a lot of projects going there...sounds so much like me...

Mystic Quilter said...

Super backing fabric for your Just spring Lozenges

joe tulips said...

Oh my goodness!! You have a backing ready before the top is even done??? Wow. You are good!!!