Saturday, July 26, 2014

Scrappy Saturday - Caught Up Again!




This week I finished both sets of blocks
for my Happy Happy Joy Joy project.

(yellow for June and red for July)

I also added a permanent link in my sidebar for Teresa's

I'll be making another of these quilts next year
in order to use up the scrappy strings (etc.) 
left over after this year's RSC efforts!





I also finished up both sets of arrowhead blocks.





These have SO many potential layouts available!


* * *

WOOT!

I'm caught up again -- 
at least until the color for August is announced.

* * *


Linking up with the others participating in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Click here to see what they've been working on this week.




Quiltdivajulie

10 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Both sets of blocks look great, my 2 favorite colors. Caught up...retirement must be agreeing with you.

Nell's Quilts said...

What a creative adaptation of the x marks the spot block. This will be an absolutely gorgeous quilt.

Mari said...

Love the arrowheads! This will be a great-looking quilt.

Sally Trude said...

I'm even more impressed now that I've seen the tutorial...you certainly took that pattern uptown!

Katie Z. said...

Great fabric choices.

Karen said...

Very pretty yellow and red fabrics. I really like the happy happy joy joy project.

Mystic Quilter said...

Really looking forward to seeing the complete Happy Happy Joy Joy quilt, super pattern and thanks for putting the sidebar link up.

Lynette said...

And here I am, drooling like crazy over these, too. :D

Sheila said...

Beautiful blocks. I look forward to your posts.

Paulette said...

I especially like the string blocks. Thanks for the tute link!