Saturday, April 12, 2014

Scrappy Saturday - More Purple!



This is the inside of April's scrappy journal cover.




And this is the outside of the cover.




Here's the front with the composition book inside.




And this is the back.



Ta da!  

There's a permanent link in my sidebar
for Wanda's journal cover tutorial.

This counts as project number 34 in the quest for 101 scrappy projects!




Three more arrowheads are also finished.

* * *

Linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge -

click here to see what the others are stitching!




Quiltdivajulie

13 comments:

Sally Trude said...

Your purples are sooooo luscious I am doubly inspired to go wrestle some of my own purple into a block or two!

Marly said...

Beautiful journal cover, and the arrowheads are fun. You've been busy this week.

Debra said...

how great is that hydrangea pic? Hydrangeas, right? awesome color combo!

Mystic Quilter said...

Love the journal cover, and I see you have a strip of Tents in slate in there - love that fabric.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Your arrowhead blocks are going to make a great quilt.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon said...

Love all your purple-ness! The journal cover is beautiful!

Quilting Nonnie said...

Wow! I love that journal cover. I liked your last photo with the hydrangea in the background!

Nell's Quilts said...

The arrow head blocks really pop with your fabrics. The journal cover in purple is so much fun.

Kate said...

Beautiful projects with lots of pretty purple scraps.

Katie Z. said...

The triangles are quite charming. I keep thinking I should start a triangle project after seeing lovelies like these.

Cathy said...

Oh, I'm loving those arrowheads. I might have to try some. What pattern are you using?

Sheila said...

Love your purple fabrics and projects! I must try the journal cover.