the warm quilt is a beautiful balance to your cool window treatment. Such a lovely space. Nice work.
Ooh, little strips..love the color mix..
It looks lovely hanging inits spot. Your scraps do look like they are calling you. Better get to it!
I absolutely love the jars in the window!!!
Beautiful! (I love the jars in the window too! What a great way to get light and yet a little privacy too!)
I love the quilt you have hanging on your wall. I especially love how you hang your quilts : )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
the warm quilt is a beautiful balance to your cool window treatment. Such a lovely space. Nice work.
Ooh, little strips..love the color mix..
It looks lovely hanging inits spot. Your scraps do look like they are calling you. Better get to it!
I absolutely love the jars in the window!!!
Beautiful! (I love the jars in the window too! What a great way to get light and yet a little privacy too!)
I love the quilt you have hanging on your wall. I especially love how you hang your quilts : )
Post a Comment