Friday, November 2, 2012

New in the Studio

Please double click to enjoy the details!

This beautiful AAQI Priority Quilt
now hangs in my design studio.

I loved it when I saw it on the AAQI auction site.

Seeing it in person?

Even better!


* * *


Very busy weekend ahead ~

Delta Patchwork warehouse sale Saturday morning

AND



 

Quiltdivajulie

4 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Stunning!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Michele makes the most beautiful pieces, as I know in person since I own one too, thanks to you.

jovaliquilts said...

It's really beautiful. Love her fabric choices and the metallic thread.

quiltmom anna said...

Julie,
what a lovely piece and such an important cause to be supporting- I write to Michele often- she is one amazing lady and gives so generously of her time to support AAQI. Her stories and blog are wonderful too. How nice to own a piece of her work.
Warmest regards,
Anna